Many students have just completed the MAP tests, while some are still in the testing process.
10101 Molecular Dr, Ste 100, MD 20850 (Microwave + Cafeteria)
No panic for the MPCS shutdown.
We will open for full-day service to keep the students moving on.
There will be 4 periods each day.
8:00 - 9:00 drop-off
9:00 - 10:30 math
10:30 - 12:00 vocab/reading
12:00 - 2:00 (free lunch and noon actitivies)
2:00 - 3:30 writing
3:30 - 5:00 Speaking or Coding
5:00 - 6:30 pm Pickup
We will close on Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
We will open for care services from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm for the needy students on the following MPCS professional days.
We will provide supervision for work and play within our indoor facility.
Lunch will be also included.
1. How to apply and with whom:
- A. Brief explanation of why service academies are desirable
- B. Important Event: Thursday's decision by SCOTUS overturning affirmative action (Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard College)
- C. All degrees from Service Academies are engineering degrees. Only (BS)Bachelors of Science Degrees (example: nuclear reactor at USNA) there are no liberal arts degrees.
- D. Listing and Description of the 5 Service Academies, locations and differences in admission standards
2. Chances/Probabilities of admission
First Paper Assignment
Identify FOUR themes shared among the three following REQUIRED texts:
Location: 10101 Molecular Dr, Ste 100, Rockville, MD 20850 (carpool info conviently available along with the test notice)
Four sections in 3 hours, but without the essay component:
- math part in 80 min
- English part in 100 min
Students must bring
- 3 pencils
- one eraser
- a calculator
Results will be available on the first day of the camp.