SAT Intensive - June
Congrats to Samuel M (Blair HS)!
He officially accepted MIT, but sadly enough, he has to turn down offers from Yale, Duke, and Stanford.
Hello Dr. Li,
I hope this finds you well. I just wanted to let you know that your summer SAT program was incredibly helpful and I wouldn’t have gotten a 1570 in October without it. The math lessons were especially useful as they taught me how to work quickly and efficiently and maximize my time for checking answers, helping me score 800 on the math section. The writing and reading lessons exposed me to the types of questions on the test and prepared me for answering them in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your help and please share my appreciation with all of the teachers!
An intensive and effective prep in 4 weeks (Sunday)
9:00 - 12:00 (Mock Exam on hard copy)
1:00 - 3:30 (English Exam Review) Dr. Thomson (Live)
3:30 - 4:00 (Math Exam Review) Dr. Li (Live)
4 exams + 3 extra home tests = 7 exams
- The most efficient way to raise your score by studying the exam questions with expert opinion.
- A suite of 4 mock exams will be the center of the review.
- Harder than College Board exams, designed for high achievers.
- Enriched with useful tips and secrets.
- Each test MUST be taken by the student, in a flexible schedule, before the review starts.
- The review will provide detailed explanations w/ reasoning for each question brought up.
- More examples for each asked question will be closely studied for reinforcement.
Tired of the void theories or lessons? Then work more on those questions to raise your score.
All questions will be discussed and explained in depth.