DR. THOMSON SAYS: BUY THESE BOOKS! … not just for the SATs, not just for school, but for LIFE!
- Michael Strumpf & Auriel Douglas, The Grammar Bible (New York, 2004)
- William Zinsser, On Writing Well: 30th Anniversary Edition (New York, 2006)
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th edition (Boston, 2011)
- Harry H. Harrison, Jr., 1001 Things Every Graduate Should Know (How to Succeed in the Adult World) (Nashville, 2010)
- NOTE: All of the above titles may be readily ordered through Barnes & Noble or Amazon. They are all essential implements you need for your TOOLKIT!